SOLD (Sold) CVT Mt. Denali Extended Stargazer Summit Series - Upstate South Carolina - $2700

• HTML tutorial

MikeDer

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Clemson, SC
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Derrberry
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4QVG
CVT Product Description

Purchased this tent back in December and have used it 4 times but I need to recoup some of the money for other priorities. We love the tent and in the short amount of time we've had it, it has seen cold teens, hot/humid, strong storms with heavy wind and rain with all weather conditions being handled like a champ! Highly recommend anyone considering an RTT and requiring that additional space for the family. We are a family of 4 and slept comfortably with plenty of room.

No Shipping, local only, however, also consider driving and meeting somewhere between Atlanta - Asheville - Columbia and Charlotte.

Price includes:
The Mt. Denali Summit Extended Vestibule is a 4+ person tent. The Extended Vestibule lets you exit the tent into your annex room. The overhang gives you an extra 3 feet inside your annex room.
This Summit Line version has an upgraded floor made with diamond plate honeycomb aluminum. The Fabric is a 380g compared to 280g on our standard Pioneer Series Tent. Straps on the cover are a cinch buckle versus Velcro on the Pioneer Series. The mattress comes with a waterproof mattress cover instead of cotton. The interior poles are material wrapped and the center pole has built in LED Lighting with on/off and dimmer switch as well as 2 USB ports. The Mt. Denali has two Telescoping ladders, the ladders have a release on the face of the steps and bumper stops between each step. All the plastic fittings have been upgraded to alloy (on hinges), D-rings are larger and Velcro is thicker. The rain fly is heavier with quick release buckles. This Summit Line tent also includes two shoe/storage bags, two Spreader Poles to help keep your overhang taut, Annex, removable 6″ annex extension, and a removable PVC floor

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Patches_HZJ77

layne12

Rank 0

Contributor I

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
LAYNE
Last Name
LOMAGLIO
I know this has sold but I have a question about when you owned it. Were you able to keep the annex attached during storage or did you have to attach and remove it every time you set up camp?

MikeDer

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Clemson, SC
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Derrberry
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4QVG
I know this has sold but I have a question about when you owned it. Were you able to keep the annex attached during storage or did you have to attach and remove it every time you set up camp?
I did not...it wouldn't be able to by default since the slot used for the cover is the same one for the annex, however, CVT sells an additional slot rail you can add which should allow both of them to stay on at the same time. I'm not sure if the cover size would allow it though as it is pretty snug and the annex is bulky. Worth a shot though...

layne12

Rank 0

Contributor I

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
LAYNE
Last Name
LOMAGLIO
I did not...it wouldn't be able to by default since the slot used for the cover is the same one for the annex, however, CVT sells an additional slot rail you can add which should allow both of them to stay on at the same time. I'm not sure if the cover size would allow it though as it is pretty snug and the annex is bulky. Worth a shot though...
I guess my tent had that extra rail and I got it on there before my trip and was able to stow it away and keep it attached!

Reactions: MikeDer