SOLD SOLD 2023 BRS Sherpa - $39,000 - Alamogordo, NM

• HTML tutorial

Duracell24

Rank I

Enthusiast I

VA, USA
Hey all,

Selling my 2023 BRS Sherpa trailer. $39,000 with all extras. These trailers have only been in the US about a year now (originally from Australia) and are truly incredible in every way.

All specs, a walk-around video, etc can be found here...
www.rvsofamerica.com

BRS Sherpa | RVs Of America
Dominate rugged trailers with the All New BRS Sherpa. Born in Australia, now Built in America.
www.rvsofamerica.com
www.rvsofamerica.com

This trailer has been used twice. I am getting stationed in Germany next summer or there is ZERO chance I'd be moving on it. I'll likely buy another one immediately upon return to the States. I did a TON of research before buying this and, IMHO, it tops everything else out there. 37 gallons of water, power for days (never got below 50% battery life on a 7 day trip), sleeps 4 easily, kitchen is incredible, diesel hot water heater is instant and easily adjusts temperature for both the shower on the side and the sink in the back, 2x 30L fridges in the back, TONS of prep space for meals, charging ports everywhere, spare tire, super light weight, IMMENSE STORAGE EVERYWHERE, and, my favorite part...I can set this thing up in 5 minutes. No exaggeration. Just stop, open up the awning, pop open the kitchen, open the shower, and pop up the RTT. Done.

This will also come with an A/C system specifically designed by BRS to run off their electrical system and pump cool air through the window. It will also come with once used Alu-Cab 270 Awning Walls ($1399 new). I will also include the Rotopax tanks on the side. It also comes with a custom build hitch (not pictured) to hook up a bike rack to in the rear if you'd like to travel with bikes.

Trailer is in Alamogordo, NM. Happy to send more pics if interested. Thanks!

Johnny

Attachments

Last edited: