Tucson, AZ 85747, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
McGuire
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Ret.
We have been using a solar shower bag, but I wanted something I could use to wash dishes and shower. So I built a 2 gal pressure sprayer, with a kitchen sink sprayer. I didn't like the sink sprayer nozzle, because it uses too much water and has a tight spray pattern. Then I found this DuckWorks sprayer/shower. I ended up just buying the wand and adapting it to my set-up. The longer wand is a lot nicer to shower off, and takes a lot less pressure (pumps), so takes some getting used to.

Last edited:

ArkansasDon

Rank V
Launch Member

Member I

we use something similar to yours I made up several years ago with a 1 gallon pump up sprayer & 7 ft of hose with a kitchen sink sprayer. It works good not just for camping but when the power goes out @ home. We also use & have the Zodi Hot Shower which I switched out the 6v pump for a 12v pump that can be plug into a 12v cigarette socket on our trailer. We will use a 5 gallon solar shower bag that I replaced the shower head with a open & closed valve to heat the water for what ever use. It saves on propane use during the late spring & summer months of camping
001.JPG

Reactions: SgtMac