Lake Arrowhead, CA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Stockslager
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZGS
It's time to sell my Gobi Stealth rack! I bought an expedition style trailer a couple years ago and the Gobi has pretty much been in my garage ever since. I just don't need it anymore as we take the trailer when we hit the trails.

Bought new in 2013, It comes with the sunroof insert, wind deflector and driver's side ladder. it also comes with the standard mounting hardware/brackets which work with a variety of bumpers including the factory bumper. I ran it with an ARB rear bumper. Check Gobi site for more fitment details. Has a few scuff marks from when we had our Roof Top Tent on it, and a bit of wear and tear. Otherwise factory powder coat in in really good shape. Some of the backing pads on the windshield frame are coming apart a bit but hasn't caused any issues. I bought some adhesive backed neoprene to replace them, just haven't gotten around to it. You can get a kit from Gobi with all the pads, etc. for $99 which is outrageous, and probably takes 10 weeks to get. The side mounting wear pads just need new VHB adhesive to re-attach. All cheaply available on Amazon. Rotopax mounts seen in a couple pictures are not included.

Don't want to wait 10 weeks+ for a new Gobi? You can have this one now! It's off the Jeep and ready to go. $1100, local pickup only. I'm in Rancho Palos Verdes CA. I'm posting this locally as well.
PM with questions or specific picture needs.

Scuff marks: