So...we added another overlanding vehicle to the family

• HTML tutorial

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

My wife’s 2005 Lexus ES330 has served her well with just over 290k miles, but it was time to let it go. We have thought about this for a couple of years and with what to replace it. I wanted something “capable” and it looks like she finally came around to my way of thinking. A buddy works over at a local Toyota’s dealership and they just got in a 2016 Toyota 4Runner Trail Premium with 24k miles. It’s very clean with no indications that it did anything more than a mild trail with no scrapes or scratches on the undercarriage or suspension. Today we made it ours, but have to wait until next week because it still needs to go through inspection and be washed. My wife is one happy camper...literally

DBDD747B-99C4-468F-8623-D9200B09BEAB.jpeg

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

My wife’s 2005 Lexus ES330 has served her well with just over 290k miles, but it was time to let it go. We have thought about this for a couple of years and with what to replace it. I wanted something “capable” and it looks like she finally came around to my way of thinking. A buddy works over at a local Toyota’s dealership and they just got in a 2016 Toyota 4Runner Trail Premium with 24k miles. It’s very clean with no indications that it did anything more than a mild trail with no scrapes or scratches on the undercarriage or suspension. Today we made it ours, but have to wait until next week because it still needs to go through inspection and be washed. My wife is one happy camper...literally

View attachment 66756
You’ll be happy for sure! We love our 16 T4R Trail.

Any idea what wheels those are?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

View attachment 66756
Awesome!!