So far from spring. Forecast 2-4 feet of snow.

• HTML tutorial

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I am busy repairing a bad centering ball on my front driveshaft to get ready for a big snow storm.. They are forecasting two to four feet of snow in the next 48 hours. The only people I trust less than politicians are weather forecasters. I figure we might get 10 inches. I will be ready either way. I love driving in the deep snow with 35's and all four chained up and locked.

Green Day BFE.JPG

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I am busy repairing a bad centering ball on my front driveshaft to get ready for a big snow storm.. They are forecasting two to four feet of snow in the next 48 hours. The only people I trust less than politicians are weather forecasters. I figure we might get 10 inches. I will be ready either way. I love driving in the deep snow with 35's and all four chained up and locked.

View attachment 190915
Good luck both with the repair and getting what amount of snow you want.

Being a weatherman is the only job I know where you're expected to screw up half or more of the time and still keep your job.

Anak

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandy Eggo
The only people I trust less than politicians are weather forecasters.
I swear someone needs to get those folks a window.

Working as a general contractor made me all too aware of just how bad they are at what they claim to do.

Best of luck with your snowfall. I am thinking it looks a lot like spring here, toying with getting ready to do some little concrete jobs around the house.

Reactions: grubworm

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
Well we are at about 18" of heavy snow with 30mph winds. Luckily the snow is wet enough it isn't blowing around much. They are forecasting another 24 hours of constant snow. It snowed 2" while I was doing the shoveling this morning.