Member III

Trinity, FL, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Sidders
Member #

My name is David,
Married 5 kids (old enough to watch themselves so me wife and dogs) can go without worry)
Just getting started with this adventure
Just purchased a 2017 Subaru Outback
Love running, just ran my first 50 mile ultra this year. And want to run on trails everywhere, wife doesn’t run so hiking would be ok also.

Big shout out to the person that drives a wilderness green Subaru outback with lift kit and roof basket in the St. Petersburg Florida area. Was driving by and happened to see the vehicle in a parking lot that caught my eye! Your set up is exactly what I’m going to do with mine. I happen to see your Overland Bound badge On the back of your outback, and signed up as soon as I got home so thank you for being there when I was driving by

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is David,
Married 5 kids (old enough to watch themselves so me wife and dogs) can go without worry)
Love running, just ran my first 50 mile ultra this year. And want to run on trails everywhere, wife doesn’t run so hiking would be ok also.

Big shout out to the person that drives a wilderness green Subaru outback with lift kit and roof basket in the St. Petersburg Florida area. Was driving by and happened to see the vehicle in a parking lot that caught my eye! Your set up is exactly what I’m going to do with mine. I happen to see your Overland Bound badge On the back of your outback, and signed up as soon as I got home so thank you for being there when I was driving by
Welcome To Overland Bound David
Like @Roots66 said you can look up the member you saw plus you can use the member map to see who else is in your area and possibly set up a meet-up.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: k9sar and Dave08

Dave08

Rank III

Member III

Trinity, FL, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Sidders
Member #

I actually took a picture of their badge, I didn’t want to say that in the post because I didn’t wanted to come across creepy. But I will look there badge number up thanks for the info

k9sar

Local Expert, Georgia USA

Enthusiast III

Rydal, GA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4EKF
Welcome David!
To find another member click on the ""FORUMS tab at the top of page. Then look to the right hand side of the page and look for
Find Member By OB number"". Then enter the member's number that you're looking for.

Good Luck!
Tim OB#1648

Reactions: Dave08

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
My name is David,

Welcome David! Fellow ultra runner, nice job on completing the 50 miler!

Ripley1046

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manitowoc, WI
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Ripley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9VKY
Welcome from WI, and another Subaru owner. I've got 3 at the moment, but have had 6 total. I've been amazed at the places our Outback has taken us. There are a few Subie threads in the Rigs section, be sure to check that out.