Gilbert Az
First Name
Elvis
Last Name
Farrish
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Gandalf
I’m very hands on and wish I had the time to build a trailer but I have researched different companies and I have to say I’m extremely happy with the quality. I really love how they were willing to work with different ideas and make things customized for me. I’ll post more photos later as I get it set up since I just picked it up a few days ago. If your looking or have questions feel free to ask!IMG_7934.JPGIMG_7933.JPGIMG_7932.JPGIMG_7937.JPG

Peadog

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Iowa
First Name
Korey
Last Name
Petersen
Member #

Nice trailer! I have a friend who is always looking at those. I can't tell from the pictures. Did you go with 6 lug metric rims?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I’m very hands on and wish I had the time to build a trailer but I have researched different companies and I have to say I’m extremely happy with the quality. I really love how they were willing to work with different ideas and make things customized for me. I’ll post more photos later as I get it set up since I just picked it up a few days ago. If your looking or have questions feel free to ask!View attachment 79739View attachment 79741View attachment 79742View attachment 79743
Nice trailer, we should have an Overland Bound Rally for trailers some day.