Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Not much left in white Haven anymore sadly. Everything is shutting down. Things Memphis is known for BBQ annnnnd an insane crime rate lol
You have a bunch of good ol boys doing a lot of good ol outlaw street racing ! Love JJ de Boss and his family of racers !

Reactions: joshjunior

Morehouse Expedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy
Yeah we got snow the first pic is about ten minutes before the storm actually hit there was so much snow in the air in front of the front from the wind it was awesome

Attachments

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
These pictures were from Tuesday, our first snow fall of this season. It has been snowing all day here today too, but with wind, and a the temps in the 20s without counting the wind chill. I did not brave the weather, and go outside, if I did not need too! Vance.
View attachment 128861View attachment 128862.
Just awesome Vance. Looks like you might have a little protection from the wind down in your little hole. Glad to see you have your garage shed in place. How will you heat it so you can work on your stuff. The storage does have a garage door doesn't it ? Are you staying warm enough ? Is you generator working okay to keep your batteries up. Looks like you were just in time on replacing them. Being off grid you cant be without electricity. What size shoe do you wear ?

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Yeah we got snow the first pic is about ten minutes before the storm actually hit there was so much snow in the air in front of the front from the wind it was awesome
Now I know your in hogs heaven ! Hang on Rick, it looks like it's going to blow you away. LOL

Jackman547

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

La Grande, Or
First Name
David
Last Name
Jackman
Member #

Attachments

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

There calling for 6 inches tonight but we have already had a couple of snow falls already so it looks like it is going be along winter.
Yes, tomorrow is going to be miserable. I better get the last of my leaves dealt with today! lol

We've only got a bit so far. Not enough to fire up the snow blower.

Lanlubber - Barrie is about 30 minutes north of Newmarket, Ontario (where I'm from) which is about 30 minutes north of Toronto. Barrie always gets it worse than we do.

Last edited:

Wilbah

Rank I

Contributor III

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Will
Last Name
M
Were going to get our first snow of the season (that accumulates) with a storm warning from tomorrow through Tuesday. 8-13" predicted but this far out they wont know for sure until this afternoon. Where I am a storm will go slightly north or south and it will often make a 6" difference in how much snow we get. But its gonna suck as I have to drive one daughter to CT tomorrow, and another daughter is supposed to fly out early Monday AM. But I'm sure the snow will be pretty.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Yes, tomorrow is going to be miserable. I better get the last of my leaves dealt with today! lol

We've only got a bit so far. Not enough to fire up the snow blower.

Lanlubber - Barrie is about 30 minutes north of Newmarket, Ontario (where I'm from) which is about 30 minutes north of Toronto. Barrie always gets it worse than we do.
Thanks, I'm not familiar with Canada at all !
Were going to get our first snow of the season (that accumulates) with a storm warning from tomorrow through Tuesday. 8-13" predicted but this far out they wont know for sure until this afternoon. Where I am a storm will go slightly north or south and it will often make a 6" difference in how much snow we get. But its gonna suck as I have to drive one daughter to CT tomorrow, and another daughter is supposed to fly out early Monday AM. But I'm sure the snow will be pretty.
Have a safe journey. Hope the highways are kept clear for you.

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

Another 30 minutes. I've spent a lot of time up there. It's also where I bought my TJ.