Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Weston
Last Name
Gossell
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Vet
With all the recent snow in the bay and surrounding areas did anyone else take advantage? Took the family up to Knoxville Saturday. Saw a couple other jeeps out there, stopped for lunch and played in the snow.

Attachments

Reactions: JaredThomsen

JaredThomsen

Rank VI

Member III

Concord, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Thomsen
Member #

With all the recent snow in the bay and surrounding areas did anyone else take advantage? Took the family up to Knoxville Saturday. Saw a couple other jeeps out there, stopped for lunch and played in the snow.
That’s so fun! I live really close to Mount Diablo and was stoked about how much snow was there, but with some different issues needing to be fixed on my Jeep I haven’t tried to get out there in the snow. How was Knoxville in the snow?

Reactions: dub_stackz

dub_stackz

Rank III
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Weston
Last Name
Gossell
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Vet
That’s so fun! I live really close to Mount Diablo and was stoked about how much snow was there, but with some different issues needing to be fixed on my Jeep I haven’t tried to get out there in the snow. How was Knoxville in the snow?
It was a lot of fun, not an overbearing amount of snow, maybe a few inches. Trails were fun but didn’t venture super far off the beaten path, just enough to start worrying the wife

Reactions: JaredThomsen