Snow day December 11th

• HTML tutorial

Slamson00

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Would like to make it to this put this weekend is not good for me. My luck cause I am free the following weekend. Such is life. Have a good time and be safe.

Reactions: O.Dfj

Klinton Kehoe

Rank VII

Trail Blazer II

Gold River, CA, USA
First Name
Klinton
Last Name
Kehoe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSB
Would like to make it to this put this weekend is not good for me. My luck cause I am free the following weekend. Such is life. Have a good time and be safe.
The next weekend there might be a run up to the snow sheds over Donner lake

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

Are you getting new snow? It's been raining here since about 2:00AM.

Slamson00

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sacramento, CA
Member #

The next weekend there might be a run up to the snow sheds over Donner lake

What are the snow sheds above Donner lake? Are those the tunnels the trains go through on the mountain above the lake? How do you get up there! Sounds fun. Not sure how my OEM TRD Off Road tires would do in deep snow but I will keep an eye out in this area if any more trips pop up for next weekend. Man I need to hit the lotto so I can fully outfit my rig starting with some quality snow tires.

Have fun this weekend...look forward to seeing pics afterwards.

Reactions: Kiachu1183

Klinton Kehoe

Rank VII

Trail Blazer II

Gold River, CA, USA
First Name
Klinton
Last Name
Kehoe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSB
What are the snow sheds above Donner lake? Are those the tunnels the trains go through on the mountain above the lake? How do you get up there! Sounds fun. Not sure how my OEM TRD Off Road tires would do in deep snow but I will keep an eye out in this area if any more trips pop up for next weekend. Man I need to hit the lotto so I can fully outfit my rig starting with some quality snow tires.

Have fun this weekend...look forward to seeing pics afterwards.
It's my secret @midsierracruiser on Instagram I put a very short video of our trip up there

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

So for sure this sunday we have me and @prince1990. If anyone else is going to be joing we are meeting the shell station on main street in Placerville at 10am sunday. If you will be joining in the fun let me know sunday morning on here in case you are running late we will wait for you.

Sent from my LGMS631 using OB Talk mobile app

Luxolander

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orangevale
Member #

I don't know I think it's just raining I'll have a snow report from @DangerRangerFX4 saturday after he gets back from playing in it.

Sent from my LGMS631 using OB Talk mobile app
I'm headed up tomorrow. Bringing my pewpews as back up fun. But the storm that moved in is warm. So snow levels might be a little high. They are saying they might drop sat night though. Sunday will be the better day of the two. I'll give a report as to what elevation snow starts at. We'll see how Rangerous it is.

Rubilocal

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Pollock Pines Ca
Member #

E.J.

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sacramento, CA
First Name
EJ
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6WPP
Man, I wish I didn't have a Christmas party to attend tomorrow! I would love to join you guys... I'm sure you all will have much more fun than I will!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk