Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lindsay, CA
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Ordonez
Member #

It’s going to be a last minute call for me. But even if I’m able it will most likely be just a one nighter for me.

Ouroverlandtrips

Rank IV

Pathfinder III

Fresno, Fresno County, California, United States
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Macias
Member #

Me and the wife just went up bald mountain this past weekend, actually the weekend before last as well . Spent the weekend. Beautiful. The snow is melting fast . Up coming weather should fix that . Green gate closed at the bottom on the bald mountain trail . Disappointed. Not sure why . Possibly fallen trees as that seems to be forestries excuse to so many closed roads last season as well as camps . Camps being closed is really disappointing being there rolling rule of no campfires out side designated camp sites . Enough complaints. A little venting lol. Any ways have a safe journey any problems don’t hesitate to hit the distress button . Ouroverlandtrips always willing to help a fellow overlander

Reactions: Sasquatch Racing

Ouroverlandtrips

Rank IV

Pathfinder III

Fresno, Fresno County, California, United States
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Macias
Member #

Me and the wife just went up bald mountain this past weekend, actually the weekend before last as well . Spent the weekend. Beautiful. The snow is melting fast . Up coming weather should fix that . Green gate closed at the bottom on the bald mountain trail . Disappointed. Not sure why . Possibly fallen trees as that seems to be forestries excuse to so many closed roads last season as well as camps . Camps being closed is really disappointing being there rolling rule of no campfires out side designated camp sites . Enough complaints. A little venting lol. Any ways have a safe journey any problems don’t hesitate to hit the distress button . Ouroverlandtrips always willing to help a fellow overlander
Few pictures from this past weekend, bald mountain.

Attachments