JoeySr

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Wyoming
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Macandaffer
We have a small SnoMaster LS35 35L Leisure series fridge/freezer and are moving it into the bed of a truck & looking for a slider that it will fit in and have not been able to find a fridge slider to fit

It's dimensions are 14.17W x 25.98D x 16.33H

Anybody know of a slider that will fit it, or where we can look for one

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
We have a small SnoMaster LS35 35L Leisure series fridge/freezer and are moving it into the bed of a truck & looking for a slider that it will fit in and have not been able to find a fridge slider to fit

It's dimensions are 14.17W x 25.98D x 16.33H

Anybody know of a slider that will fit it, or where we can look for one

I have one for my Truma which is the same as a ARB Zero Breeze. I think I bought the one for a "Snomaster" because for some reason it was cheaper. All the dimensions are on the website.

I believe they make these one at a time.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeySr

JoeySr

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Wyoming
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Macandaffer

I have one for my Truma which is the same as a ARB Zero Breeze. I think I bought the one for a "Snomaster" because for some reason it was cheaper. All the dimensions are on the website.

I believe they make these one at a time.
Awesome, thanks!!!!!

Any issues with the plastic handles, sort of thinking they might need to be reinforced

Old Tanker

Rank V
Launch Member

Steward I

Norfolk, VA, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Reimer
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
I have a DFG slide made for my Engel 45. It is solid, and does not rattle. I highly recommend DFG.

I ordered on 15 July, and received on 31 August. Their "20-30 days to ship" on the website means 30 business days, or 6 weeks.

Worth the wait because it is a quality product made to your specifications.

Reactions: JoeySr

JoeySr

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Wyoming
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Macandaffer
Nothing needs reinforcing. These are awesome slides.
I am talking about the plastic handles on the Snomaster, not the slide

When you tie down the fridge, you use the handles & I'm just wondering if the plastic handles are strong enough to withstand using them as tie down points, or if they need to be reinforced somehow to prevent the handles from breaking under stress/load