Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
They really need to get this information posted somewhere else besides facebook. Many people do not do social media. Facebook limits browsing for non-members. Plus the layout isn't very useful for something like this.

offroadohio

Rank IV

Advocate II

Facebook events draw a bigger audience than message forums ever have.

I hate Facebook but that's the truth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Squatch Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Hopewell, TN
Member #

My interest is still high. April is my goal for having our house (see also foreclosure project) on the market. So if I meet my goal I think we'll be in attendance. As long as there isn't a deadline for registration that I haven't seen.

rixham

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Frederick, MD
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Rixham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3NAZ
I'm registered... should be a fun weekend.

Steve G

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Richmond, VA
Member #

I'm going! I will keep an eye out for OB badges. I like that there seems to be a strong focus on actual off-road rides, I just hope they aren't all graded forest service roads.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

If they have this Expo again next year I'll definitely make it. As of right now I'm still in Florida and won't be moving back up to TN until June. Have to take care of a lot of stuff here before the move or if not I would have gone.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Elan

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Reidsville NC, 27320
Member #

I'm signed up to go to it the schedule has been released on their Facebook page but the address won't come out till the week before if that helps anyone.

Reactions: Jose

snewcombe

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, United States
First Name
Spence
Last Name
Newcombe
Member #

I'm going! I will keep an eye out for OB badges. I like that there seems to be a strong focus on actual off-road rides, I just hope they aren't all graded forest service roads.
I know a few of the guys that serviced the property it is being held on. I have been assured that the rides aren't all service roads, and that the trails are all the way from stock friendly to lockers and winch required.

Reactions: Rexor91

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
They really need to get this information posted somewhere else besides facebook. Many people do not do social media. Facebook limits browsing for non-members. Plus the layout isn't very useful for something like this.
A solution is coming soon for this.

Elan

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Reidsville NC, 27320
Member #

Im leaving from my job thursday morning to head up there. I plan to make a run on Hurricane creek RD/Trail and maybe some more if anyone is interested in meeting up thursday for some trails if your heading to the rally from the guilford/rockingham county nc areas.

WillyGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Salem, IN
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Williams
Member #

I'll be there too. Seems like the weather is going to be a pain but that is what Overlanding is all about. As best I can tell there are 5 camping areas. Let's pick out a camping site and setup an OB base camp. Anyone familiar with the property want to suggest a site?