Rank III

Enthusiast III

Yorba Linda, CA
First Name
Don
Last Name
MacGregor
Member #

I'm looking to sell my 2019 Smittybilt Overlander 2783 Roof Top Tent, with annex and Tepui insulating liner. Tent has been used a total of three times in the past 11 months, and aside from the usual dirt on the cover it is spotless. Haven't even slept on the mattress (used as a pad under sleeping bag only).

Can also take more pics if required. This is the "updated" Gen 1 tent, so it has the extension ladder versus the Gen 2 tents with the telesoping model, but from what I can tell, they're otherwise almost identical (except for color).

Paid $1,150 for the tent, $350 for the annex last November, and $200 for the liner less than a month ago. I also have the ladder extension. Absolutely love the tent, but I'm going with a smaller hybrid tent with a hard shell (Tuff Stuiff or iKamper) that's easier to stow away way up on the Disco. Located in Orange County, so anywhere in SoCal. $1,000 takes the whole shooting match.

image0 (1).jpeg

image1 (1).jpeg

image2 (1).jpeg

image3 (1).jpeg

image4.jpegimage0 (1).jpegimage1 (1).jpegimage2 (1).jpegimage3 (1).jpegimage4.jpeg

Reactions: MarioT'sCJResto