Rank III

Enthusiast III

Yorba Linda, CA
First Name
Don
Last Name
MacGregor
Member #

I'm looking to sell my 2019 Smittybilt Overlander 2783 Roof Top Tent, with annex and Tepui insulating liner. Tent has been used a total of three times in the past 11 months, and aside from the usual dirt on the cover it is spotless. Haven't even slept on the mattress (used as a pad under sleeping bag only).

Can also take more pics if required. This is the "updated" Gen 1 tent, so it has the extension ladder versus the Gen 2 tents with the telesoping model, but from what I can tell, they're otherwise almost identical (except for color).

Paid $1,150 for the tent, $350 for the annex last November, and $200 for the liner less than a month ago. I also have the ladder extension. Absolutely love the tent, but I'm going with a smaller hybrid tent with a hard shell (Tuff Stuiff or iKamper) that's easier to stow away way up on the Disco. Located in Orange County, so anywhere in SoCal. $1,000 takes the whole shooting match.

image0 (1).jpeg

image1 (1).jpeg

image2 (1).jpeg

image3 (1).jpeg

image4.jpegimage0 (1).jpegimage1 (1).jpegimage2 (1).jpegimage3 (1).jpegimage4.jpeg

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

Damn I would love to get this but i gotta get rid of my current tent