Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Didn’t we discuss this?[emoji23]

We should try my ARB on yours!
We did in my thread....I just got my mosquito room from ARB to use with my smittybilt awning and bought a tuff country shade and wind break to go on the end also....this room will be perfect for a dining and lounge area that's completely bug free....

Reactions: JRElaxED

JRElaxED

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alexandria, Va
Member #

We did in my thread....I just got my mosquito room from ARB to use with my smittybilt awning and bought a tuff country shade and wind break to go on the end also....this room will be perfect for a dining and lounge area that's completely bug free....
So it will work?

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Yes....I haven't set it up yet. I've seen the room used and knew that I wanted it.
Have you had a chance to set up the mosquito room yet? @JRElaxED and I confirmed this past weekend that the ARB room attachment/zipper definitely slide into the Smittybilt awnings. Just match up the right sizes and it should be perfect!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Have you had a chance to set up the mosquito room yet? @JRElaxED and I confirmed this past weekend that the ARB room attachment/zipper definitely slide into the Smittybilt awnings. Just match up the right sizes and it should be perfect!
Sweet....good to know....I'm knee deep in moving boxes at the moment. Haven't been able to take it out of the box.

WH33LIN

Rank 0

Contributor I

Canada
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Topping
How will this work?
The smittybilt is 8.2ft x 6.5ftor 6.5ft x 6.5ft.
Arb rooms are 8.2ft x 8.2fr or 6.5ft x 8.2ft
Measurements in width x length

Reactions: sabjku

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

How will this work?
The smittybilt is 8.2ft x 6.5ftor 6.5ft x 6.5ft.
Arb rooms are 8.2ft x 8.2fr or 6.5ft x 8.2ft
Measurements in width x length
It works, but just not ideally. The ARB room fits width wise, but it's technically too deep for the Smittybilt awning since their awning is only 6.5ft deep. You can still clip the ARB room into place but it's not a really good fit as it's "loose" on the sides.