Launch Member

Advocate III

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Arguello
Member #

Klymit KSB bags are oversized mummy bags. I love mine. I’m a pretty big guy. 290lbs and still fit comfortably in my mummy bag.

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

I prefer Nordisk sleeping bags, they come in different shapes and sizes and the fabric feels really good, very good climate inside.

Rolando

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Lovettsville, VA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Woldt
Member #

Rocksylvania

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hatfield, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jason
Last Name
M
Member #

I saw that Big Agnes has already been mentioned but I'm absolutely a loyalist to their brand, for sleeping bags. I have the same problem with mummy bags and over the years have accumulated 3 separate Big Agnes bags. A 45, a 15, and a 0. All have the square bottom and foot box. What I liked most about Big Agnes is that since the sleeping pad slips inside a sleeve on the bottom of the bag, you can turn over inside the bag and it stays put. Doesn't twist with you. Also, this design uses the pad as insulation from the ground which keeps you from compressing the insulation and decreasing its insulating qualities while saving weight. Final thoughts, the insulating pads also have temperature ratings, I like to really get covered, so I always get the long even though I'm under 6 feet tall, and if you get a left and right zipper of the same type, bags can be combined into a double.