Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kenslittle72

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Princeton, Moorpark
Member #

For clarification, I will be BBQing food for my family at the park. We can do pot luck serving if everyone does the same. I will bring paper plate, Plastic wear, and Charcoal.

The Unshaven

Rank I

Traveler I

Can't make this one but as a local I'd like to join in the future. Be fun to meet some fellow overlanders in the area. Gonna be tied up the next coupla months with hunting season though...
Thanks for arranging this...

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Kenslittle72

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Princeton, Moorpark
Member #

Updated the date. I forgot I will be out of town on the 9/23. Location will be at Toppers Pizza Thousand Oaks. Meet in the parking lot around 5pm. We will do the usual discussion and wait for the stragglers to show. Then those who want to can go in and grab some food. They have some nice long tables inside and also have a patio area.

CatButt

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Redondo Beach, Ca
First Name
Rem
Last Name
Wyatt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6HMC
Service Branch
USMC
Checking to see if anyone is going this evening.

Kenslittle72

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Princeton, Moorpark
Member #

I will be there. I think Golden State Overland might have a few people. People typically show up with out the RSVP. The last few have been about six vehicles. Hope we can get some momentum going.

CatButt

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Redondo Beach, Ca
First Name
Rem
Last Name
Wyatt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6HMC
Service Branch
USMC
I'll keep an eye on this GTG...it is an hour and a half drive for me...so kinda far. I am thinking more GTGs in the dez since the weather is getting nicer.

Kenslittle72

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Princeton, Moorpark
Member #

Had a smaller turnout than I would have hoped, but we had a good time talking trucks and mods. Then we went into Toppers and got to know each other better over some pizza. Then we went out and talked some more about trucks and mods. Right when we were about to leave new member to OB Travis (IG @travishess_) showed up with his super nice 4runner. He had just got through installing Magnuson Superchargers #001 on his truck. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of his truck.

My ram
20170916_191014[1].jpg

Cameron of Golden State Overlands Duramax Chevy. 20170916_191035[1].jpg

@Teh_Viking and his 7.3 Ford. 20170916_191044[1].jpg

Reactions: Teh_Viking

Teh_Viking

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ventura Ca
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Roosendahl
Member #

Had a great time hanging out, thanks for getting people together and keeping the meetups going in this area. Looking forward to hitting the trail with the full size rigs.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Kenslittle72