Show your setup!!

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Roam Wild Overland

Canada Atlantic Region Member Rep

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

Building up to the first Atlantic region meet next week, interested in seeing what everyone is adventuring with.

I run a 2012 JKU Sport. It's not heavily modded as I haven't ventured anywhere too crazy that the Jeep can't get to with it's stock setup.

Most of my focus has been on my trailer, which is a DIY job. Pretty basic, but gets the job done. I run a Wild Coast Tents Big Sky which works well to house the family on the road.

That said, I am working towards several changes this year for both the rig and the trailer that will add some capability.

Attachments

mylilpwny

Rank VI

Advocate I

Our set up currently is a 2016 Ram 1500 pretty much bone stock and we have a Fleetwood evolution e2 that we have taken down more than we thought the truck or trailer would be happy with lol. This set up has been planned to be temporary but has come in handy for those trip with family members tagging along and the toilet is a definite plus for the wife. We will be changing the set up in the future to a 2500 with a fwc probably a hawk. But for now this works well for us. IMG_20181022_200604_523.jpegPANO_20181022_111225.jpeg

Roam Wild Overland

Canada Atlantic Region Member Rep

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

Our set up currently is a 2016 Ram 1500 pretty much bone stock and we have a Fleetwood evolution e2 that we have taken down more than we thought the truck or trailer would be happy with lol. This set up has been planned to be temporary but has come in handy for those trip with family members tagging along and the toilet is a definite plus for the wife. We will be changing the set up in the future to a 2500 with a fwc probably a hawk. But for now this works well for us. View attachment 90797View attachment 90798
Evolutions are hard to find!! I spent awhile looking for one myself at one point. Nice set up!

mylilpwny

Rank VI

Advocate I

Evolutions are hard to find!! I spent awhile looking for one myself at one point. Nice set up!
Thanks. Yeah we are really liking it. We spent a good 4 months easy looking for one with a large distance range to find one. Ended up finding ours in great shape for a price that I kinda felt bad paying ( it was dirt cheap for one of these) and it was only like 20 min away lol. They are great for what they are. Do have limitations but at this point the trailer is more trail capable than the rig so works for us lol.

Reactions: Roam Wild Overland