Show Us Your CFX Set Up!

• HTML tutorial

DometicOffroad

Rank III

Advocate II

Many of you are familiar with our CFX Series Fridge/Freezers, a compact powered cooler for pretty much every adventure.

Something we see and hear all the time is the importance of how adventurers set them up in their rigs. Whether it be in their vans, off-road vehicles, campers or daily drivers, the set up is important!

With that, we are curious what everyone out there does when they put their CFX Fridge to the test. How do you secure it? What does your set up look like?

A few of our ambassadors have sent us photos to share! An FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, and RAV4. Feel free to show us your set up!

If you haven’t seen or want to learn more about the CFX Series, click here! http://shop.dometic.com

If you’d like to see more, come check us out at SEMA this week, Overland Expo East next week or any other events you find us at!

Reactions: Drifterman

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

I’m looking forward to checking out all the refrigerators / freezers at Overland Expo West. In Flagstaff. Hope I will have some extra money to buy a refer at Expo prices. As one of the vehicles of FourWheeler Magazines, Overland Adventure, I would love to have a refrigerator / freezer for the whole trip. Hope I will have a new refer on the drive home to WA. Vance.

Reactions: Drifterman

Staticline40

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Tebo
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Retired
Nothing fancy here. Dometic CFX-40W with the PLB 40 sitting underneath a Diamondback SE cover. As you can see there is just enough space overhead to keep the fridge from moving around. No More Ice!!