Show me a Road Sign.....really any sign...

• HTML tutorial

fly boy

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marin County
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mazzon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BIF
What does RAAF stand for - I assume its Royal Australian Air Force?

fly boy

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marin County
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mazzon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BIF
My wife's cousin was stationed at the USAF/RAF Tindal ICBM Complex in England in the 1970s.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alanymarce

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Such a diverse climate. When I think of NZ, I think green rolling hills and steep mountain crags. Yes, right out of 'Lord of the Rings'. This picture could be in my states lower half or part of the Mojave preserve in the SW United States. Unless titled, I would never have thought it was where it is :dizzy:1607097352756.png

Per post: Megabug

I collect these kind of photos as we travel the world. This was at the Blue Duck Lodge, Whanganui, New Zealand. Wild kids !!

st........

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghosting

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Ran across this on the outside of our city water supply. Not sure what it means. :p
View attachment 179525
EDIT: What's even more funny is that this is the view when you turnaround - View attachment 179526
Ah,......Pendelton. For years I heard about Cabbage Patch hill (grade). On a work trip heading home, 1 year, my partner and I were rolling East and came thru there. Realized where we where, and sure enough, saw what is must be a daily like occurrence, a semi at the bottom, pulled over, rear tires/brakes smoking badly and maybe on fire. That hill is bad ......juju. I have watched some You-Tube videos, and you can see the truckers who respect that grade, and those that end up in trouble. That EDIT: 10 7miles, has to be seriously respected.

That trucker, he was lucky he had any brakes left, and could have either ended up on the run-away ramp, or in a pile at the bottom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghosting