Show me a Road Sign.....really any sign...

• HTML tutorial

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
This sign is in my back yard.
I had to come inside a while ago. Three of them suckers done got me. View attachment 129060

View attachment 129059
More....'DEET', more.....'OFF,'...more Citronella candles,.........................maybe a necklace of garlic :grinning:

Seriously,.............that Zekka stuff in the SE, is bad JuJu, along with the other stuff we haven't seen in decades. :fearscream: Out here, it is the WEST NILE VIRUS that has made it's way from Az, and points South, to the Vegas area. In southern Nevada, we also have the Killer Bees (Africanized) from Latin America.

Cute sign by the way. Nothing like trying to sleep, and hear them ready to do a dive bomber attack, under the cover of darkness:grinning:

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
No idea, took it when I was in Norway.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lanlubber said:

HUH ????
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I were to guess......................I would say that it says,......'stop here at red light'. That's by seeing the traffic signal, and ENGLISH-ING:dizzy:common word roots that have made it into the English language from other languages!

Now we just have to wait till a expert chimes in and schools us all:astonished:

eagle_A40

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Galvez, Louisiana. USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Somebody
Member #

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lanlubber said:

HUH ????
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I were to guess......................I would say that it says,......'stop here at red light'. That's by seeing the traffic signal, and ENGLISH-ING:dizzy:common word roots that have made it into the English language from other languages!

Now we just have to wait till a expert chimes in and schools us all:astonished:
That's correct. "At red light, stop here."