Show me a Road Sign.....really any sign...

• HTML tutorial

Curtis2010

Rank III

Advocate II

Panamá
Los Pozos (The Pools), Chiriqui highlands, Panamá. These are thermal springs at the end of a long, steep, 4WD only road.

The sign in summary says: Welcome to Los Pozos. Do not continue without 4WD.

Way past Los Pozos, much further and higher up the bad road lies the real reward: Mount Totumas Cloud Forest Lodge (owned by a friend) on about 400 hectares high in the mountains...what an amazing place.

Enviado desde mi SM-T820 mediante Tapatalk

BCBrian

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Boulder Creek, CA
Member #

This sign is at the bottom of Wheeler Ridge trail just N of Bishop CA. It was appropriate for the trail as it is steep and has over a dozen challenging spots that are covered with large rocks on sharp turns in tight trees. The 3 mile climb took well over an hour and we had to come back the same way. Do not attempt this trail w/o full armor or in a full size vehicle.

BB & sign WR trail - Jen.JPG

canadianoverlanders

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Whitehorse, YT, Canada
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
and Laurie
Member #

This sign is at the bottom of Wheeler Ridge trail just N of Bishop CA. It was appropriate for the trail as it is steep and has over a dozen challenging spots that are covered with large rocks on sharp turns in tight trees. The 3 mile climb took well over an hour and we had to come back the same way. Do not attempt this trail w/o full armor or in a full size vehicle.

View attachment 33606

On the TCH in Manitoba

Warning at a gas station along Lake Superior near Dryden I think.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk