Rank 0

Contributor I

Sierra Madre, CA, USA
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Robins
Hey everyone,

I just bought my truck and I'm looking to start modifying it and I thought I would reach out to the community.

Wondering if anyone in the LA / Pasadena area had garage space or if anyone would have any interest in getting together to do some tinkering?

I know very little about vehicles in general but that is part of the fun, I'm looking to learn and save some money doing what I can myself.

I'm not looking to get started immediately, just testing the waters to see if there are any like minded individuals around.

Thanks!

Reactions: Ashton

Ashton

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Near the Rubicon
First Name
Hari
Last Name
See Above
good way to go about the tasks of learning about your vehicle and networking with like minded individuals. i am up north, or I'd invite you by for a beer.

Reactions: Bootsie624

Ashton

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Near the Rubicon
First Name
Hari
Last Name
See Above
Just off i80 in Colfax, CA. If you are at all adventurous you will likely end up in this part of the state doing some dirt work. It's lovely up here and we have so much dirt to be worked. If you haven't yet, use your google-0-meter to look up plumas back country discovery trail and lassen back country discovery trial. Good places to get your interests up and your inner Indiana Jones going.

When you inevitably do head up here, shoot me a message. The beer offer stands and I'm sure we can give you a roof for the night or direct you to some choice spots.

Reactions: Bootsie624

Bootsie624

Rank 0

Contributor I

Sierra Madre, CA, USA
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Robins
Just off i80 in Colfax, CA. If you are at all adventurous you will likely end up in this part of the state doing some dirt work. It's lovely up here and we have so much dirt to be worked. If you haven't yet, use your google-0-meter to look up plumas back country discovery trail and lassen back country discovery trial. Good places to get your interests up and your inner Indiana Jones going.

When you inevitably do head up here, shoot me a message. The beer offer stands and I'm sure we can give you a roof for the night or direct you to some choice spots.
Looking forward to it! Thanks for the invite.

Reactions: Ashton