Justin Lee

Rank 0

Traveler I

Pensacola, FL, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Lee
That is a really nice idea. And those organizers fold us pretty small not it use, right? That's not a bad thing to have in your rigs for all kinds of applications. Thanks for this post!

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

That is a really nice idea. And those organizers fold us pretty small not it use, right? That's not a bad thing to have in your rigs for all kinds of applications. Thanks for this post!
They fold flat to the size of a notebook and can be stored in the tent when the tent is folded up.

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

@vegasjeepguy
This a pretty great idea my only question is with it being open and such(more towards the toiletries and other items besides the shoes) have you had any problems with animlas messing with them during the night?
Hasn’t been a problem in the desert or the NV/UT mountains. But in bear or raccoon country definitely a consideration. In that case the toiletries go somewhere else.

Reactions: Kyle & Kari Frink

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I find the ladder is harsh on my feet so I use a bag hanging from the tent. As it hangs I can grab the cord and pull it up to the tent to either take off my shoes or put them on. I leave the bag attached when I close it up. So basically I sit at the top of the ladder on the bed and take my shoes off and hang them in the bag. Keeps my feet and tent clean and saves them from the ladder. The bag is a simple nylon water resistant bag that can hold about 3 pairs. 712A6FFB-2C8B-4B35-9FBF-4B295B7C4AA0.jpegD00217B9-0048-4E17-AB00-CE278A78001B.png