Ruerne 19, Glamsbjerg, Denmark
First Name
Kim
Last Name
Holst
Member #

Hi Ob west Europe.
Can anybody help us?
We would like to buy a 180 degree auning from direct4x4.
We Are planning a trip to scotland this August.
And was thinking maybe some one would let us ship it to their adresse, so we can pick it up and mount it on the 6. Or 7. of august. We arrive at harwich habour 19.45 on saturday the 6. of August.
We Hope some will help us.
Best regards Kim og Lone Holst

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
@Holst What is your approximate planned route? Maybe it's easier to find out where to send the awning with knowing the route.

@landyandy4x4 Hi Andy, could you help with this? Do you have an idea?

Holst

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

First Name
Kim
Last Name
Holst
Member #

We arrive in Harwich, and then drive trough England towards The "border" to Scotland, trough Alston toward Jedburg, Falkirk, Stilling, st. Andrews, Cairnwell pass, Stonehaven, Fraserburgh, grantown-on-Spey, Loch ness, north 500, Isle of Skye, Fort William, Oban, Islay, Loch Lomond, Lanark, Port Logan, Stata Florida and trough England to Stone henge and a private visit at a friends house before We take the Ferry back to Hook von Holland. Unforturnatly our friend is on holiday in France when We arrive in England.
A detour is No problem

Last edited:
Reactions: El-Dracho

landyandy4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Hebden Bridge, UK
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Healey
Member #

We arrive in Harwich, and then drive trough England towards The "border" to Scotland, trough Alston toward Jedburg, Falkirk, Stilling, st. Andrews, Cairnwell pass, Stonehaven, Fraserburgh, grantown-on-Spey, Loch ness, north 500, Isle of Skye, Fort William, Oban, Islay, Loch Lomond, Lanark, Port Logan, Stata Florida and trough England to Stone henge and a private visit at a friends house before We take the Ferry back to Hook von Holland. Unforturnatly our friend is on holiday in France when We arrive in England.
A detour is No problem
Hi I'm in Yorkshire around Leeds you can ship to my address and I'll can probably also fit it for you ! But I'm off to Scotland around 7th of August myself

Reactions: Holst and El-Dracho

Holst

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

First Name
Kim
Last Name
Holst
Member #

A detour is No problem
Hi I'm in Yorkshire around Leeds you can ship to my address and I'll can probably also fit it for you ! But I'm off to Scotland around 7th of August myself
We have send you a personale message :-)

Reactions: landyandy4x4

genocache

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Boulder Creek, CA, USA
First Name
gene
Last Name
L
Member #

I'm curious to find out how the VAT works with this purchase as from time to time I'd like to do something similar, ie, me purchase in UK, me have shipped to friend in UK, UK friend ship to me in US, as some won't ship direct to US.

Reactions: landyandy4x4

landyandy4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Hebden Bridge, UK
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Healey
Member #

A detour is No problem
Hi I'm in Yorkshire around Leeds you can ship to my address and I'll can probably also fit it for you ! But I'm off to Scotland iaround 7th of August myself
We have send you a personale message :-)
Thanks I've just replied to you .

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

A detour is No problem
Hi Holst apologies I've only just see your message.
I live just north of Stonehaven so you can ship to me but we ae leaving on a trip on the 6th August to head over to near Aviemore (Not far from Granton On Spey.
If that works for you no problem from my side I can pm you full address details