Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
2015 JK Rubi. Finally got the lift, wheels, and tires on her. Did a 3.5 in JKS J Konnect lift, fox shocks and steering stabilizer. Then XD wheels wrapped in 35 in BFG ATs. Next is bumpers and probably redo the roof rack. View attachment 125082
Looks really good, what's wrong with the rack.

Nomad_JK

Rank III
Launch Member

Member I

VA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
C
Member #

Looks really good, what's wrong with the rack.
There’s nothing actually wrong with it. It was on the Jeep when I got it and works fine. Just not something I would’ve chosen. And since it sits so high above the roof the Jeep won’t fit in my parking garage at work anymore. It’s not really a priority since the rack works but maybe something to change up down the road.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
There’s nothing actually wrong with it. It was on the Jeep when I got it and works fine. Just not something I would’ve chosen. And since it sits so high above the roof the Jeep won’t fit in my parking garage at work anymore. It’s not really a priority since the rack works but maybe something to change up down the road.
Pictures are deceiving. The jeep doesn't look that high, just goes to show that when something is proportional, as your Jeep is, you don't notice things like height.
Anyway I like it very much. My son had one like yours but didnt like it. He said it was under powered. I cant imagine that myself.

Marman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pleasant Hill, MO
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Marlowe
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Retired
Very nice, love that color. I have the same 2015 JKU Rubi with 3.5 lift and 35's, I went with Metal Cloak for mine. Looking forward to following along with your build.

Nomad_JK

Rank III
Launch Member

Member I

VA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
C
Member #

Pictures are deceiving. The jeep doesn't look that high, just goes to show that when something is proportional, as your Jeep is, you don't notice things like height.
Anyway I like it very much. My son had one like yours but didnt like it. He said it was under powered. I cant imagine that myself.

I can tell the tires are bigger on the highway but it’s not really bad to be honest.

Jean Klaude The Jeep

Rank VI
Investor

Traveler III

Lexington, Henderson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Shelby
Member #

I’ve also got 2015 JKUR (Yellow though) on 3.5” lift and 35” tires, previous owner installed a Rough Country lift it’s the local favorite here because they are based out of Tennessee, I’ll be upgrading down the road to Rock Krawler mid arm.Adjustments.JPG

Nomad_JK

Rank III
Launch Member

Member I

VA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
C
Member #

I’ve also got 2015 JKUR (Yellow though) on 3.5” lift and 35” tires, previous owner installed a Rough Country lift it’s the local favorite here because they are based out of Tennessee, I’ll be upgrading down the road to Rock Krawler mid arm.View attachment 125150
Looks good dude. I’m digging the black and yellow look. And yeah I don’t blame you on wanting to upgrade.

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

2015 JK Rubi. Finally got the lift, wheels, and tires on her. Did a 3.5 in JKS J Konnect lift, fox shocks and steering stabilizer. Then XD wheels wrapped in 35 in BFG ATs. Next is bumpers and probably redo the roof rack. View attachment 125082
Looks near perfect !!
Any Overlanding pics ?