• HTML tutorial

Shadow's Tacoma build

shadow images

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

We picked up a 2009 Tacoma at the end of last year. Going to slowly build it over this year so we can get back out there after quite a few years off from being able to. Still making the plan up for it.IMG_8178.JPGIMG_E8711.JPG

So far we have put a rear bumper on it after my wife got bumped in it last Dec.

shadow images

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Installed 2019 TRD struts/springs, 3/4inch spacer, PSC upper control arms 2019 TRD rear shocks and new inner/outer tie rods. Still want to replace the rear leafs to get rid of the 1" spacer but waiting to see what the weight of everything is going to be.IMG_8751.JPG

shadow images

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Tried to look as some RTT this weekend but sellers seem to be real flaky here. Added a OB member patch to the roof and picked up a new IFAK for the truck. Will need mine personal one back for up coming TDY's

.IMG_8757.JPGIMG_8756.JPG

shadow images

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Picked up a Fridge on the clearance sale and had a third person flake on me trying to buy a RTT. cfx35-9105304047-p400_lowres-600x600x150dpi.jpg

shadow images

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Home from my TDY's early :cry: Did come home to a lot of boxes. Guess I'll have some time to install them.
IMG_8772.JPGIMG_8773.JPGIMG_8774.JPGIMG_8775.JPGIMG_8777.JPG

shadow images

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Got the Front bumper and winch installed. Also picked up a bed rack for a RTT and awning , hopefully in the near future.IMG_8784.JPGIMG_8786.JPG

shadow images

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

It's been a rough year and a half. With my wife already having PKD and then being diagnosed with Breast Cancer I have not spent a ton of time online. I did get a few thing done on the Tacoma when time permitted. Not sure when we'll be able to go out (have one day tickets to Overland Expo) Hopefully next year after all here surgeries and physical therapy are done.

Have a few things left I would like to get done but getting close.

IMG_9321.JPGIMG_9323.JPGIMG_1265.JPGIMG_1266.JPGIMG_1267.JPGIMG_1268.JPGIMG_1269.JPG