Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

We are back and in need of coffee! How about you?

Where: Pescadero, CA @ The Pescadero State Beach (google maps: Cabrillo Hwy S Parking Lot)

When: Sunday, April 14th 8:30AM

What: Bring your coffee setups, a coat and your camera, I will bring some grounds. How do you make your road coffee?

Why: It\'s Pescadero, need I say more? We are aiming early not just for the coffee, but to give you the ability to make a day of it. There is a grocery store in the town of Pescadero, about 5 mins east of our meeting location, that makes excellent sandwiches and fresh bread, a home town coffee shop, some wonderful local stores and even a goat farm that lets you pet and feed them!

More info: The beach has about 25 parking spots on asphalt above the main entrance, North of the bathrooms along highway 1 just over the bridge. Expect cold, and expect wind because it is the coast.

Please RSVP if you think you can join us for some friendly banter!

View Rally Point
Reactions: Narbob

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

Im new and my rig isnt outfitted yet but I would like to come out

Reactions: McGrizzly
D

Deleted member 37338

Will definitely try to make it. I will coming from Lake Co. Looking to meet olb members.
KK6ZIK

Aaron Hayden

Rank III

Influencer II

Oakland
These are great events to get ideas and discover new routs. The location doesn't suck either. Parking area is massive and overlooks crashing waves with a small beach area at low tide. The town of Pescadero is just a 5 minute drive inland and has amazing food. The general store in town has fresh amazing garlic artichoke bread amongst other delicious items. Restaurant/Bar has warm yummy soup and a great atmosphere. #1 of our favorite towns to drive to. Weather is looking great too with sunny sky, low wind, high of 65 degrees.

fly boy

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marin County
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mazzon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BIF
Can't make this one as I will be out of town. Food sounds amazing.

DocTaco

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Modesto
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Maston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZE
I will plan on being there!
DocTaco.

DocTaco

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Modesto
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Maston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZE
Do you have a HAM radio station for the meetup? I suggest 146.460.

McGrizzly

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

Thanks all to braved the fog and little bit of moisture to chat and drink some coffee! Great meeting new folks, getting sandwiches and remembering how much better the 90 internet was. Next one will be warmer and more beers I promise!

Reactions: BCMoto

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

We had a good time meeting everyone and talking about the rigs. We are excited to meet more like minded people!

baldr_theblue

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Tahoe, United States
First Name
suzanne
Last Name
manugian
Member #

Just joined OB ... looking forward to when you guys post about the May meet-up. And, can anyone provide some advice on how to use this website to find potential member-organized trips I can jump on before then? Thanks!

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Just joined OB ... looking forward to when you guys post about the May meet-up. And, can anyone provide some advice on how to use this website to find potential member-organized trips I can jump on before then? Thanks!
Welcome to Overland Bound and here’s some info for you!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @Magic Mike, or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob