Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

Hello everyone .. I decided to Postpone the Camping trip till we get a lil cooler weather in the fall.. so for the meantime we will hold dinner meets...I will set this one up ..We will be going to Amelia Farm and Market in Beaumont on Saturday June 23rd @7pm. Come out to enjoy great food and great company ..im trying to get the out side tables so we can have a quite place to conversate and relax...please let me know if you can come out so i can get a official head count ..Thanks

View Rally Point
Reactions: ZetRocks

Grantnr

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Leon, TX, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Are you talking time or date being earlier? Date would be better sooner for me due to heading back out of town here shortly

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

no it would just be the time in the day...not the actual date...but this is just the first of man y we will be having

Reactions: Grantnr

jebtex

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Orange, Texas
Member #

Was really wanting to meet up, but need to back out this time. Looking forward to the next SETX OB Meetup!

Mark Low

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Beaumont texas
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Low
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N5LPT
Hello everyone .. I decided to Postpone the Camping trip till we get a lil cooler weather in the fall.. so for the meantime we will hold dinner meets...I will set this one up ..We will be going to Amelia Farm and Market in Beaumont on Saturday June 23rd @7pm. Come out to enjoy great food and great company ..im trying to get the out side tables so we can have a quite place to conversate and relax...please let me know if you can come out so i can get a official head count ..Thanks

I will for sure try to make it. Thank you