Ivins, Utah, United States
First Name
joseph
Last Name
johnson
Member #

Service Branch
US ARMY
Anyone heading out for the long weekend for labor day. I have a new wrangler and , new to me, offroad trailer to break in. Im up for a trip anywhere from moab to montana or south dakota if anyone has cool plans i can join in on. I really want to do alpine loop or big horn mountains but cant find campspots i can count on being open

Attachments

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Mtnmn99

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chamberlain, SD, USA
First Name
paul
Last Name
piazza
Member #

Anyone heading out for the long weekend for labor day. I have a new wrangler and , new to me, offroad trailer to break in. Im up for a trip anywhere from moab to Montana or South Dakota if anyone has cool plans i can join in on. I really want to do alpine loop or big horn mountains but cant find campspots i can count on being open
Funny, My wife and I are in the same position. We are planning on going out on the same weekend. I have a Jeep, also a new offroad trailer (Mission Overland), and I am new to South Dakota (moved from the Sierras in Northern California) I am exploring places to go in South Dakota, we were thinking of the Badlands, but open to places. PM me if interested.