• HTML tutorial

Ralph Keith

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Folsom, CA
Member #

Hello,

I've recently purchased a Toyota Tacoma and want to replace the leaf springs, probably with OME Dakar and coil overs to handle the weight of a bed mounted roof top tent and other gear.

It's been awhile since I've owned a 4x4 and the trusted shops I used previously aren't around. Does anyone have recommendations for places that sell and/or install suspension kits? I live in Folsom but would be willing to do some traveling for a quality shop. Thanks!

I searched the forums and was unable to locate any threads on this subject. Sorry if it's been asked/answered before. I'm a newby here!

Ralph Keith

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Folsom, CA
Member #

Thank you. I did that prior to posting this, read the yelp reviews and looked at their very limited websites. Was hoping for more personal experiences with this group.

Lifes2short4BS

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Half Moon Bay, Ca
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
N
Member #

Got ch'ya. I can't speak for Sac, but 4x4 and More in Scott's Valley has been AWESOME for me. I had some steering issues that I couldn't resolve on my own and after a string of bad steering boxes they nailed what nobody else could.

Reactions: Ralph Keith

ChaseIt

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Sacramento
Member #

Hey Ralph if you're still looking for a shop check out CaliFabrication, Stellar Built or CATuned Off Road.

You can also come to the Sacramento meet-up get some advise. Every Wednesday 6:30pm at Sunrise Mall.

Reactions: Ralph Keith

Ralph Keith

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Folsom, CA
Member #

Thanks so much!! My local America's Tire shop referred me to an auto repair shop that does installations. And, they're only about 2 miles from my house! I will check your recommendations as well.