Searching for a new adventure

• HTML tutorial

Aaron Hayden

Rank III

Influencer II

Oakland
We are a family of 4 now, grew up in Sierra Nevada mountains and now live in Oakland. Still have family and friends and ranches in Sierra Nevadas. Have years of experience with vehicle modifications and thousands of miles of trails. Took the last 5 years off, sold everything, now looking at building a new rig for Overlanding. I do have a budget, i also do have lots of time and experience. Would like to have something finished by fall of next year. Thinking 4Runner to start with and trailer to tow in a few years. Totally open to options and interested in meet and greets for ideas. I Also have a '97 Tacoma purchased in December of '96 that i will sell to start this new build.

Reactions: Brandon Harvey

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

We are a family of 4 now, grew up in Sierra Nevada mountains and now live in Oakland. Still, have family and friends and ranches in Sierra Nevadas. Have years of experience with vehicle modifications and thousands of miles of trails. Took the last 5 years off, sold everything, now looking at building a new rig for Overlanding. I do have a budget, I also do have lots of time and experience. Would like to have something finished by fall of next year. Thinking 4Runner to start with and trailer to tow in a few years. Totally open to options and interested in a meet and greets for ideas. I Also have a '97 Tacoma purchased in December of '96 that I will sell to start this new build.
Hi Aaron and welcome to OB! You've come to the right place to outfit and explore. The 4Runner is a good platform to build upon! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

We are a family of 4 now, grew up in Sierra Nevada mountains and now live in Oakland. Still have family and friends and ranches in Sierra Nevadas. Have years of experience with vehicle modifications and thousands of miles of trails. Took the last 5 years off, sold everything, now looking at building a new rig for Overlanding. I do have a budget, i also do have lots of time and experience. Would like to have something finished by fall of next year. Thinking 4Runner to start with and trailer to tow in a few years. Totally open to options and interested in meet and greets for ideas. I Also have a '97 Tacoma purchased in December of '96 that i will sell to start this new build.
Welcome!

CalTexMex

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

Welcome to OB gang from the Fremont folks. With your knowledge and experience, I'm sure you'll build a rig that will meet your needs. 4Runner is a great platform to build on. Good luck and hope to see ya on the trails soon.

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Sounds like you where living the dream, and plan to do it again. Good luck with the new project.

Aaron Hayden

Rank III

Influencer II

Oakland
Thanks all! Looking at getting my '06 Tacoma geared up by May, anyone want to fallow me from Topaz Lake NV through the desert to Overland West in May?! Working on routs now on Google Earth.