Launch Member

Contributor III

Ammon, ID, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Roemer
Member #

I’m pretty close to positive I’m moving from one corner of the PNW to the other. I’m moving to SE Idaho (Idaho Falls) area from NW Washington. Looking for people that like to do group camps. I’m wanting to hit it hard this summer season, and I always find atleast another rig more enjoyable. Who’s in the area? Also, where are good spots? I usually need an open camp area since my setup includes attaching a tent to the end of my awning.

bendts

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

A Pasture in Wisconsin
First Name
Bendt
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N0WTR
Currently up in Island Park for the season (till November). Hope to get some time to do some exploring this summer - If summer ever gets here.

NkedFatWhiteGuy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Beaverton, Oregon
Member #

I’m pretty close to positive I’m moving from one corner of the PNW to the other. I’m moving to SE Idaho (Idaho Falls) area from NW Washington. Looking for people that like to do group camps. I’m wanting to hit it hard this summer season, and I always find atleast another rig more enjoyable. Who’s in the area? Also, where are good spots? I usually need an open camp area since my setup includes attaching a tent to the end of my awning.
When we were younger, my wife and I spent a lot of time in the Wolverine Canyon area. Head West on Highway 91 and turn on Wolverine Road just South of Firth... it is a fun area to explore!

Jaytperry89

Rank VII
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Idaho Falls, ID, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Perry
Member #

Service Branch
Army
When we were younger, my wife and I spent a lot of time in the Wolverine Canyon area. Head West on Highway 91 and turn on Wolverine Road just South of Firth... it is a fun area to explore!
Could also head up sunnyside road past the transfer station and up past bone. My favorite area to explore was the fall creek/ kepps crossing area. If the OP is much of a fisherman blackfoot reservoir isnt far from wolverine. Lots of spots to camp out there.