Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Helland
Member #

I guess the RSVP is maxed out. Is that a definite limit of people and rigs?
I think the RSVP feature is broken. From what I've noticed, if you ever RSVP to an occuring event, it saves your choice for all following events as well. For these meetups you are fine - I think the "max rigs" is more of a consideration for trail runs, camping allowances, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceGhost

SpaceGhost

Rank 0

Contributor II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Martinez
Chris, thanks for letting us know your plans so we can crash your Anza Borrego trip.
Since it was your idea go ahead and post a new thread about the details and we can all chime in and work out the details of the training and run arrangements!
Sounds like this meet was good, yeah Chris let us know the details lol

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
@Ch3lland thanks for setting this up. EVERYONE THIS IS THE OCTOBER OVERLAND BOUND MEET UP. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN GO TO THE RALLY POINT SET ABOVE.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
I’m assuming the main part of the meet will be Saturday and that would lead to the training session. Maybe followed be some trails and chitchat

Reactions: SpaceGhost

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
***HAM CLASS HAM CLASS***
On 12/7 in la Mesa there is a HAM CRAM CLASS. You have to have an FRN from the faa. You can get one for free Here

Then email your FRN with the subject line 12/07 la Mesa class to k6rjf.rob@gmail.com

Just ask to be added to the class an send only your number. They fill up fast so GO DO IT.

Side note I will be attending this class.