Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Helland
Member #

Really light turn out last night at Bitter Brothers. Regardless it was great meeting Todd, Chris and Mckenzie! Hope to hook us with you guys on the trail soon.
Great meeting you as well, hopefully can get some bigger turn out in the future. Sounds like it is a busy time of year for many. Looking forward to those trails and camping spots - thanks to both you and @Todd Zulauf for the list of recommendations! Definitely will be checking them out. Maybe we can get a SD OB group event planned in the upcoming weeks/months as well.

MTN RNR

Rank VI

World Traveler III

San Diego 92130
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6TED
September 26 is the next casual/bar meetup. A few have been working on organizing some kind of class or learning event though, just not sure a date has been set yet
Let's talk about that dates etc on the 26th. I'll be back from Tahoe by then.

Reactions: Ch3lland

naysjp

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Renay
Last Name
Johnson
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6DHG
I would love to go out on the 26th. It happens to be my birthday. For once it would be nice to talk about offloading. Hopefully they sell cider wherever we are meeting. Not much of a beer person.

Reactions: Ch3lland

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Ok yea everyone next weeks meet is a go and we can have it at bitter brothers or we can move it to Karl Strauss both are in bay ho. Under 21 is fine at both spots. Because both are brewery’s cider won’t be available sorry @naysjp.
Let me know I was planning on moving it to Karl just so I didn’t have to be at my brewery all day and night. Let me know what you want. Bitter brothers or Karl? Thanks everyone, an yes we are working on some classes.

SpaceGhost

Rank 0

Contributor II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Martinez
Ok yea everyone next weeks meet is a go and we can have it at bitter brothers or we can move it to Karl Strauss both are in bay ho. Under 21 is fine at both spots. Because both are brewery’s cider won’t be available sorry @naysjp.
Let me know I was planning on moving it to Karl just so I didn’t have to be at my brewery all day and night. Let me know what you want. Bitter brothers or Karl? Thanks everyone, an yes we are working on some classes.
Karl would be good.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
The new rally point is updated. we will be at karl strauss on Santa Fe st at 6 oclock. they should have a food truck. i'm also trying to get them to let us park along the south building so we can have all the rigs next to each other. i will be getting there at 5 and i will park my white tacoma with the overland bound flag on the windshield i will also have the smaller flag at out table. see everyone on thursday.