US West SD County NEW monthly meet-up

• HTML tutorial

Snupee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

Thanks for setting this up Tucker. If I have time I might swing by for A beer before I have to get packed up.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
If you can make it that would be cool. If not have a blast on the trip!! Thanks for the photo for the rally point.

MTN RNR

Rank VI

World Traveler III

San Diego 92130
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6TED
It's been a few months for me. But I'm leaving to head to the greater Clovis area on Thursday night (was hoping that the 30th meeting was for real). Hopefully catch up with all of you next month!

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hey,

Joined last year. Still really new at this. Looking forward to meeting new people and getting out there with this fam.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

There is a meet up in the San Diego area that you might want to check out.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-san-diego-overland-bound-monthly-meet-03-22-2018.13317/

This is San Diego Overland Bound Trail Run page.

West US - San Diego Overland Bound Trail Runs

If you have any questions message your Regional Director on the forum at @Narbob

The desert trek

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Diego, CA
First Name
Brice
Last Name
Swan
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hello,

Just joined not too long ago. I'm in the San Diego area, and getting into the overland thing. Is the meet up open to everyone? I'd love to swing by. Thanks!!

Brice

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Hello,

Just joined not too long ago. I'm in the San Diego area, and getting into the overland thing. Is the meet up open to everyone? I'd love to swing by. Thanks!!

Brice
Yes it is open to everyone. Please swing by if you can make it. It would be great to meet you. This months meet up is at second chance brewing. On Thursday the 27th at 6:30

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
So we should have a table in the back by the cornhole boards. It might be under my name. Tyler tucker. I will not be able to make it as I’m stuck at work.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Hey there, newer member here - so bear with me if I'm missing the right spot to post this... Is July's meet up also going to be at Second Chance Brewing?
No this month will be at bitter brother brewing I will update the rally point today. Sorry I have been very busy. We where going to do a weekend but I’m working every weekend until the second week of August.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Hey there, newer member here - so bear with me if I'm missing the right spot to post this... Is July's meet up also going to be at Second Chance Brewing?
No the this months meeting is at bitter brother brewing. I will update the info and rally point.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Rally point is up dated. Sorry so late I have been slammed at work and couldn’t find the time to update it. See everyone tomorrow.

Reactions: Snupee