Scout Equipment Overland Kitchen Build 002 - Buckle up :)

• HTML tutorial

HudsonZRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington, USA
First Name
Harley
Last Name
W
Member #

In the recent months I have been in the process of teaming up with Scout Equipment. Scout Equipment is a relatively new player on the market that is about to makes big waves in the overland kitchen and storage solutions world. I have been utterly blown away by their attention to detail they have shown me on their overland kitchen solution. This is just not a storage solution its a full blown overland style kitchen complete with a sink and running water, custom wiring, and innovative design. Build process has begun with their overland kitchen in my Subaru Forester and I am proud to be build number 2 for them (The first build went to one of the founders of Scout haha) Some key features available on the overland kitchen:

• 3 tiered kitchen drawer system housed in aluminum framed module

• 12 volt dc faucet, soap dispensor, and collapsible sink

• 2.5 gallon "scepter" water tank, with quick disconnect valves and wiring

• Magnetic paper towel holder with flip-down shelf

• HDPE Cutting board

• Complete Epicurean and Good Cook utensil and knife set with foam organization inserts

• Blue Sea Systems electrical panel with USB charging ports and voltmeter

Here are a few pics (Mine will be built with my ARB fridge pictured below is an Engel model)

Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 2.36.30 PM

Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 2.36.59 PM

IMG_0138

Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 4.12.33 PM

http://scoutequipment.co/

Last edited:

HudsonZRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington, USA
First Name
Harley
Last Name
W
Member #

Looks nice. Needs a rear view camera though. Jeeze.
Lol mine will not be this tall. Designed it in a way that is shorter and allows me to see out the back. The one shown in this pic does in fact have a backup camera installed. These guys will make it however you want it and as they start to get more build installed in rigs people will be able to see how modular and well thought out their designs are.

r_vdb

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Upland, CA
Member #

I have been eyeing their product also, looks clean and functional, please keep us posted once built and after a few washboard roads.

HudsonZRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington, USA
First Name
Harley
Last Name
W
Member #

@r_vdb Will do! It should be completed in the coming weeks and I am taking a trip from Southern California to Washington next month so it should be put through its paces.

Reactions: r_vdb