FOR SALE Scepter Jerry Water Cans 5 Gallon 20 Liter

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

JayRock

Rank I

Contributor II

Redwood City
Member #

These are the real deal, rare Scepter 5 Gallon Military Water Cans. You can not get these in California and they are built like tanks, bomb proof. This heavy-duty and durable container is made of food-grade LDPE and HDPE plastics that are BPA free, keeping chemicals, odors, and tastes out of your water. You can run a hummer over them and they will not fail. Excellent condition. Perfect for your 4X4 rig, overlanding, or emergency disaster water containers. $45 each, pick up in the SF Bay Area.

Attachments

systemdelete

Rank V

Pathfinder I

I'm interested in a couple

excuse the ignroance but whats the difference between these and these? not trying to knock what you're selling at all, I just don't know.
OP’s are from .gov contracts, otherwise they are exactly the same. It appears California is now somehow regulating water jugs making them harder to acquire locally?

JayRock

Rank I

Contributor II

Redwood City
Member #

This is correct, "OP’s are from .gov contracts, otherwise they are exactly the same. It appears California is now somehow regulating water jugs making them harder to acquire locally? " Also you don't have to pay $30 shipping.