Member III

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Hei

I noticed that most Norway articles are located directly under the European Section (Overland Bound by Region Forum) folder root, rather than specifically within in the Scandinavian Section.

Could I make a friendly suggestion - that we keep all Scandinavian articles within the Scandinavian Section, and thereafter split them into distinct countries (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Greenland).

Not only would this help us all to find news and articles easier, but also add a little common sense discipline to the system.

I also noticed that if you hover over the other European Country sections (e.g. Mid Europe) a pop-up shows which countries are included in this group (Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Switzerland, Austria). However the Scandinavian section does not offer this option. Could I suggest a pop-up be generated for Scandinavia, and the following countries added to this list (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Greenland).

Would be good to create this now, before the number of Scandinavian articles grows......

Thanks a lot for your consideration - I hope we can make this work.
Cheers
Neil :)
Sandnes, Norway