Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Hey all, OB14045 here. I travel fulltime and I'm heading to Santa Fe, should be there by Saturday evening.

Anyone in the region with good recommendations for places I should take my rig up to? Any meetups going on?

Thanks in advance.

Eric AKA Jeepsies

Richie G

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Take a short drive northeast from Santa Fe to the Pecos Wilderness. I don’t know if any specific trails in the area but it’s a beautiful area.

The Jemez mountains are to the west of Santa Fe and it’s a popular area for outdoor enthusiasts.

Honestly there are several other spots in the area that offer plenty of outdoor activities and great drives. It just depends how long you’ll be in the area and how much free time you’ll have.

Reactions: Hourless Life

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Take a short drive northeast from Santa Fe to the Pecos Wilderness. I don’t know if any specific trails in the area but it’s a beautiful area.

The Jemez mountains are to the west of Santa Fe and it’s a popular area for outdoor enthusiasts.

Honestly there are several other spots in the area that offer plenty of outdoor activities and great drives. It just depends how long you’ll be in the area and how much free time you’ll have.
Thanks Richie. We’ll be in town for at least a week and we’ll have a bit of time to explore. So we’ll definitely take a look at those suggestions. Other than Meow Wolf which my wife wants to visit and a stop at The Pantry for a breakfast burrito we’re pretty much open.

Richie G

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Thanks Richie. We’ll be in town for at least a week and we’ll have a bit of time to explore. So we’ll definitely take a look at those suggestions. Other than Meow Wolf which my wife wants to visit and a stop at The Pantry for a breakfast burrito we’re pretty much open.
Have you been able to explore the area at all?

Reactions: Hourless Life

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Have you been able to explore the area at all?
Turns out everyone has been sick since the day we got here. I did manage to do some trail exploring at Quebradas Backcountry Byway and hit the Plaza in Santa Fe. But that’s about it.

It really stinks because we were all looking forward to this visit.

I did hit up The Pantry as well as Santa Fe Bite for the famous Green Chile Cheeseburger.

Thanks for following up!

Reactions: Richie G