Santa Cruz / Monterey OB Meet Up

• HTML tutorial

Sheepdog831

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder Creek CA
Member #

Hey guys, after searching high and low it seems that there's a need and an interest for our local coastal folks to be able to meet up, hang out talk about all things adventure! I am in contact with Kent from Sierra Foothills Overlanders who has been helping me get somethiung set up for us out here. If you or someone you know is interested in starting a meet up group here on the coast, please respond to this thread so we can get a head count and ideas for a rally point. I'm hoping to create a family friendy environment that encourages folks to share their knowledge, learn from each other, create new friendships, go on some adventures together and host fellow members here in our beautiful backyard. I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Reactions: Road

831Taco

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Santa Cruz, CA
Member #

Hey! I would definitely be down for a meetup! I know there once was a Santa Cruz mountains 4x4 club but I have not seen them around recently.

Reactions: Sheepdog831

Sheepdog831

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder Creek CA
Member #

Hey! I would definitely be down for a meetup! I know there once was a Santa Cruz mountains 4x4 club but I have not seen them around recently.
Right on! Just got off the phone with Kent, got great info and a lot of encouragement. I think we are gonna get this thing off the ground.

Sent from the "RVeeps" onboard R2 Unit
(My iPad)

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Hey guys, after searching high and low it seems that there's a need and an interest for our local coastal folks to be able to meet up, hang out talk about all things adventure! I am in contact with Kent from Sierra Foothills Overlanders who has been helping me get somethiung set up for us out here. If you or someone you know is interested in starting a meet up group here on the coast, please respond to this thread so we can get a head count and ideas for a rally point. I'm hoping to create a family friendy environment that encourages folks to share their knowledge, learn from each other, create new friendships, go on some adventures together and host fellow members here in our beautiful backyard. I look forward to hearing from you guys!
I'm going to have to come crash one of your get-togethers when I get out that way. I know a few of you!

shoredreamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Santa Cruz
First Name
Chris
Last Name
RRU
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6AZV
What’s up guys. A local meetup would be cool!

The RideSFO Adventure Swap & Meetup this weekend in Pacifica is free to all to attend. There should be a good group of rigs to check out, some vendors and lots of other fun going on. I’m gonna try and make it after my sons Little League game.