Launch Member

Contributor III

Newhall, CA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Walton
Member #

Is this a trial run or just a meetup in the staging area a round Rowher Flats?

nckwltn

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Newhall, CA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Walton
Member #

Would be great to meet up, but don't know I can make it out there this week though. Need to pack for a trip this weekend.

When is the next one?

Last edited:

01YUKONXL

Rank V

Advocate III

Santa Clarita, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Arellano
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRWC475
If you can’t make it tomorrow we can def plan another day to go wheeling. Leave a comment and I’ll be sure to create another event or message me and we can exchange info!

rvrgrip

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Simi Valley
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Griffith
Member #

Thank you for invite. Would love to get out and meet. Just not in the stars, currently.
Keep on campin' on.
Take care and be well

Reactions: 01YUKONXL

Joe N.

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Granada Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Navarrete
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRMH637
Service Branch
US Navy
Thanks for the invite. Definately interested but unavaliable this Saturday, prior commitment. Will look forward to next one, though.

MojaveGreen

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Palmdale, CA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Kelly
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE6SGE
Thanks for the invite, Thursdays would work for me, too bad I did not see this sooner I would have been there. I work the weekends and end up missing a lot of outings because of it. I will mark 05/30/24 on my calendar. Thanks again, Brian

01YUKONXL

Rank V

Advocate III

Santa Clarita, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Arellano
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRWC475
Hello everyone, I pushed the next meet up date to May 9th. I think ill do this every two weeks for the first few meet ups and then once a month. For those of you who cant meet up during the week, im thinking about setting up a live stream, especially if we are planning trips. Please give me any feed back. Id love to get some food and drinks going as well. Hope to meet more of you guys in a couple of weeks. If you cant wait that long message me and lets do some local wheeling/camping. :)

01YUKONXL

Rank V

Advocate III

Santa Clarita, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Arellano
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRWC475
Hello everyone, I pushed the next meet up date to May 9th. I think ill do this every two weeks for the first few meet ups and then once a month. For those of you who cant meet up during the week, im thinking about setting up a live stream, especially if we are planning trips. Please give me any feed back. Id love to get some food and drinks going as well. Hope to meet more of you guys in a couple of weeks. If you cant wait that long message me and lets do some local wheeling/camping. :)

Reactions: Jessicabette1