SOLD San Jose, CA - GFC SuperLite RTT - $1800 OBO (Incudes Mattress, Ladder, and Quick Release Mount)

• HTML tutorial

Ilya

Rank I

Contributor II

San Jose, California, United States
First Name
Ilya
Last Name
Harahap
Unused GFC SuperLite for Sale. I bought it new after waiting months and never got around to use it.
It Includes:
- Original GFC Mattress
- GFC Ladder
- Quick Release Mount (the tent is so lite you can take off your daily to go to work)

Price $1,800 OBO (cash or Zelle)
Local pickup only in San Jose, CA

Attachments

Last edited:

ZBurns

Rank 0

Contributor II

Topanga, CA, USA
First Name
Zak
Last Name
Burnham
I’m going to be in San Jose Wednesday or Thursday and I’m interested in your tent. I just wanted to confirm it’s never been used. If so I’d be happy to pay $1,650.

Ilya

Rank I

Contributor II

San Jose, California, United States
First Name
Ilya
Last Name
Harahap
I’m going to be in San Jose Wednesday or Thursday and I’m interested in your tent. I just wanted to confirm it’s never been used. If so I’d be happy to pay $1,650.
Hey, Thursday is better for me. The Tent was mounted on my car once, but it was never occupied, used for camping, or slept-in. You can see it for your self, that it is pretty much brand new condition. It's mainly been collecting dust in my garage. Send me a private message if you would like to meetup on Thursday to take a look at it.

LanderGoat

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Glendale, CA, USA
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Arteaga
Member #

I'm offering $1900, but meet me half way... I'm in LA.. could meet you off the 101 somwhere in between, this weekend works for me...