Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Another shout out for Esco...maybe because it’s in my backyard but I planned a meet up in my FJ Club for Stone Brewery and it worked out great

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Did stone brewery have the room? Last time I went there on a weekend it was slammed. Or did you do it on a weeknight? Because that would be awesome. Honestly, south county and north county are so far apart you could do 2 meet ups.

Reactions: tbuck12

Hammertime

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

San Diego, CA
Member #

New member checking from Rancho Penasquitos.

Just got my first Land Cruiser (2001, 100 series) and would love to start connecting locally just to get to know some folks and learn as I start to build and explore.

How about the 3rd Saturday of the month, starting in January (1/21) at Stone Brewery in Escondido?

The Temecula and Murrieta folks can drive down, and the Chula Vista and Santee, etc... folks can drive up. Huge parking lot.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Jeff

Hammertime

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

San Diego, CA
Member #

Oops. The 20th then.

I’m a noob here so I’ll defer to this group, but I’m really hoping there’s some get together soon.

D

donuteater

Called over to Stone brewery in Esco and the manager that I spoke to seemed into it, he said that they have enough parking lot space determinedly how many rigs happen to show up. I am busy this weekend but I’ll put something together probably for next month as an official San Diego meet up

Mogwai

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Member #

Called over to Stone brewery in Esco and the manager that I spoke to seemed into it, he said that they have enough parking lot space determinedly how many rigs happen to show up. I am busy this weekend but I’ll put something together probably for next month as an official San Diego meet up

Donuts included!?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: donuteater

Hiaasen

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San Diego, CA
Member #

Penasquitos here. Current vehicle is a family car, about as incapable as it gets. Wife and I got together through backpacking years ago but now she has mobility issues and we have a 4 year old. Looking to get us all back in the outdoors eventually. Thought I'd dip my toe into the community, get some perspectives on vehicles and see where that led.

MtnDuck

Rank I

Enthusiast I

San Diego, CA
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Wagner
Service Branch
Army Vet
Spring Valley area here. Do most outings in my baja bug, and get together sometimes with those groups, but looking for just some simple trail drives/camping/overlanding in either the baja or Tacoma. Looking forward to meeting some local like-minded people.

tstead60

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

San Diego California
Member #

Spring Valley area here. Do most outings in my baja bug, and get together sometimes with those groups, but looking for just some simple trail drives/camping/overlanding in either the baja or Tacoma. Looking forward to meeting some local like-minded people.
So when are we putting the rtt on the bug?

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: WhatTheZo