San Diego
First Name
George
Last Name
Rape
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6CTI
2018 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk 4x4
Minimal experience of overlanding, only been hunting/camping out of 2WD vehicles for the past 6 years. After climbing a few places last year I started looking at a vehicle that fit my style for size and capabilities. Love the adventure of going places and seeing things with the option to go off-road. Always been a small car guy and after testing the bigger pickups the Renegade just felt right. Just got my HAM license in June. I think I have done most of the standard stuff to enjoying extended camping. Still learning and looking into future modifications to make my camping life enjoyable in my seasoned age.

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Minimal experience of overlanding, only been hunting/camping out of 2WD vehicles for the past 6 years. After climbing a few places last year I started looking at a vehicle that fit my style for size and capabilities. Love the adventure of going places and seeing things with the option to go off-road. Always been a small car guy and after testing the bigger pickups the Renegade just felt right. Just got my HAM license in June. I think I have done most of the standard stuff to enjoying extended camping. Still learning and looking into future modifications to make my camping life enjoyable in my seasoned age.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....nice looking jeep and setup. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

There is a meet up in the San Diego area that you might want to check out.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-san-diego-overland-bound-monthly-meet-03-22-2018.13317/

This is San Diego Overland Bound Trail Run page.

US West - San Diego Overland Bound Trail Runs

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @FrankRoams, or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

Welcome to the group. If you like the desert in the winter, then you have a lot of places close to San Diego.