Rank 0

Traveler I

Pensacola, FL, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Lee
IMG_0012.JPG

I purchased this ^^^^^tent this weekend! It has clearly only been used 1 time, not even any dirt on it. But I already have a tent so here goes....

3 person Colman tent. Comes with everything except the stakes, as they were missing at the time of purchase. Tent includes. Rain fly and carry bag.

I have purchased stakes to complete this tent.

I want to continue the Overland Bound Founding principles, so if you are a first responder, Military (yes, even Air Force and Coast Guard), it is free. If it is for a child, it is free. If you plan to take someone camping or overlanding for the first time, it is free. Please come get it, and enjoy it.

Thank you for your time.

Justin

CCTX50

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corpus Christi TEXAS
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Strasheim
Member #

Justin, that is a very generous offer. I am a LEO and thank you. I am not in need of this but wanted to thank you anyway.

ScottyV

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Kershaw, South Carolina
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Vassar
Member #

View attachment 72361

I purchased this ^^^^^tent this weekend! It has clearly only been used 1 time, not even any dirt on it. But I already have a tent so here goes....

3 person Colman tent. Comes with everything except the stakes, as they were missing at the time of purchase. Tent includes. Rain fly and carry bag.

I have purchased stakes to complete this tent.

I want to continue the Overland Bound Founding principles, so if you are a first responder, Military (yes, even Air Force and Coast Guard), it is free. If it is for a child, it is free. If you plan to take someone camping or overlanding for the first time, it is free. Please come get it, and enjoy it.

Thank you for your time.

Justin
Hey,
I am a firefighter here in S.C., I am interested if you still have the tent. I will pay shipping.