Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

So I've had this Tablet for a Lil bit. I don't use it much at all and I don't know much about em to be honest. It's stock.
Anyway I was thinking about mounting it in my jeep for apps such as torque I believe it's called .
But what I'm really hoping to rig up a backup camera through the Bluetooth or some other way.
So any help would be appreciated as I am unsure where to start20160201_194414.jpg

Philbobagginz

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Brick, NJ
Member #

If you're talking a permantent install, I think the biggest you can go is 7" in the dash. You can get certain mounts for tablets that are really cool. I'm sure there is a bluetooth backup camera out there that you can hook up to the samsung.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Nope not permanent. A mount I can remove is what I'm shooting for. I've done a little searching and not come up with a whole lot. Hoping to find something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg

Philbobagginz

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Brick, NJ
Member #

Check amazon. There's a mount that should attach the the bottom of the passenger seat somehow. A buddy of mine has it and it's pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: stoney126

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

I use the Vector E-Dock and RAM mounts for my Tab S.
Awesome, gonna check that out. A Google search produced several options. I don't want to research anything else right now:tongueout:

Mad Garden Gnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Templeton, Ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Marlett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6ORV
I have the RHR radio with nav. It's stock to the jeep. Would you recommend the Gaza on top of that? I know I know not an easy question haha
I would compare Gaia against your nav. If you have the RAM to run both, do it. You can get USGS Topo, State Parks, USFS, and street maps with Gaia.