Investor

Pathfinder III

Geneva, IL, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gearhart
Member #

I thought I would post up this recipe. I am starting to do some sorta old school recipes on YouTube that limit the amount of refrigeration and cooler space needed as I think they are precious commodities!

Let me know if this is something you guys find interesting and I will post them up when I put new ones up.

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
definitely my kind of cooking...i'd put that on a french bread, over rice or noodles. if i made that at home, i'd make more gravy and bust up one of the patties in the gravy and put it over some french fries :grinning:

Ragman

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder III

Geneva, IL, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gearhart
Member #

definitely my kind of cooking...i'd put that on a french bread, over rice or noodles. if i made that at home, i'd make more gravy and bust up one of the patties in the gravy and put it over some french fries :grinning:
Salisbury Steak Poutine! - I think you have created an off-road legendary meal.....Our Canadian friends would toss in some cheese curds for good measure.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I thought I would post up this recipe. I am starting to do some sorta old school recipes on YouTube that limit the amount of refrigeration and cooler space needed as I think they are precious commodities!

Let me know if this is something you guys find interesting and I will post them up when I put new ones up.

Yeah buddy, that's what I'm talkin' about.

Looks wicked good, @Ragman.

Did you used to run out of Livonia? I knew of a Ragman there years ago.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force

That looks delicious.

Ragman

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder III

Geneva, IL, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gearhart
Member #

Yeah buddy, that's what I'm talkin' about.

Looks wicked good, @Ragman.

Did you used to run out of Livonia? I knew of a Ragman there years ago.
Nope, different one. Picked up this nickname as my initials are RAG. My name is Richard but I go by Dick, hence the name of the channel.

Reactions: Road